Desktop Support Technician
New York, NY
Blue Leaf Technology
Type of Job
February 21, 2023 at 5:00:00 PM
About the job
· Provides technical, operations, and training support to users of company's personal computers either by telephone or on-site relative to desktop hardware and software packages.
· Performs hardware diagnostics and coordinates repairs.
· Installs and tests personal computers, printers, and other peripherals; configures operating system.
· Following asset management procedures.
· Provides technical support for personal computers.
· Office hardware setups.
· Follow procedures for receiving & sending packages.
· Perform desk side visits.
· Perform office moves.
2+ Years of desktop support experience
Strong working knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft Office.
Experience with Image Builds for both PC’s and PDA’s
Printer hardware maintenance experience is a plus.
Experience working with IBM ThinkPad Notebooks and Dell Desktops (GS Series).
Must have a good understanding of Microsoft Technologies, hardware diagnosis / repair and hardware imaging for PC’s using SCCM
Must have strong interpersonal skills, ability to effectively interface with all levels of management and to communicate effectively orally and written with customers, coworkers, vendors and supervisors.
Provide resolution to desktop related concerns and contribute on project-related objectives of the department. Strong interpersonal skills. Possess good organizational skills
Ability to maintain a personal parts inventory in an efficient and effective manner.
Ability to work and function efficiently either individually or in a team oriented environment
Prioritize work efforts and multi-task in a very fast-paced environment, and provide timely and clear updates.
Dental insurance, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance
Blue Leaf Technologies is a consulting and recruitment firm based out of Somerset NJ.
New York, NY, USA